Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
We at Aarangya Marine International Private Limited want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a refund policy.
- Aarangya Marine International Private Limited (“Company”) offers a refund on a case-by-case basis for any unsatisfactory services.
- If you are not satisfied with our services, you must notify us in writing within 7 days of the completion of the service.
- We will review your complaint and determine whether a refund is warranted.
- If a refund is granted, it will be issued within 14 business days of the approval.
- Refunds will only be granted for services that have not been completed or delivered.
- The amount of the refund will be prorated based on the services that have been completed or delivered.
- This refund policy is subject to change without notice.